‘Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost’: Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN
Join us as we talk to the one-woman powerhouse, model/photographer/stylist/siren Sinopa Rin! Rin was gracious enough to pop her podcast cherry with Ferrero Rochelle & Rosie Verbose. We talk about the Internet modelling scene, life through the lens and regaining autonomy through self-portraits, among other ways Rin’s creativity & mental health intersect.
Find Sinopa Rin online on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok & Patreon. Check out her photography at @LenaSelkinPhotography.
you can listen to the podcast on spotify, apple podcasts, youtube, and lots of other podcasting platforms – check out the source at anchor fm for the full list!
'Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost' | Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
THINGS MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST with Sinopa Rin:
- Moody Corsetry
- Waitress musical (no shade)
- To hear more on persona, check out our episode with Rubyyy Jones
- Our episode with Robert Hallow (musician Rosie mentioned)
- Rin’s painting: check out her Instagram Story highlight
- The Wild Journal by Willow Crossley
If any of the issues raised in this episode are affecting you, please do not be afraid to seek support. Help is available. The NHS website has a great directory to get you started.
If you enjoyed this episode, you might be interested to hear from fellow photographer, Richard ‘The Burly Photographer’ McKenzie, or fellow artist Elyssa Rider. Or if corsetry and lingerie is where it’s at for you, check out our episodes with burlesquers like Ida Sanguine or Demi Noire.
keep up to date with Invisible Cabaret
Be on a future episode of our creativity & mental health podcast
- Tell us what you’re grateful for! We always end our shows with what has inspired gratitude in us this week, and we’d love to include your thankful thoughts too. You can send us a message any time you want to #GetGrateful, and we’ll put them in the Grateful Jar ready for the nearest episode recording. You can Tweet, message us on Facebook or DM us on Instagram with text, photo or audio, whenever the mood takes you. You can also email us: email@example.com. Or – better still – send us a voice message!
- We are always on the lookout for guests. If you are an artist (of any description) with a mental health story to tell, email firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and your work, and we will send you more details about how to be a on a future episode of the podcast.
Edited and mixed by Matt Ennis, www.mennismixing.co.uk.
Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod, available under license: creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. Please do rate and review if you get a chance, it really helps other people find our work!
One thought on “Sinopa Rin on The Invisible Cabaret Podcast (S2:E8)”