‘The Power of Small’: this year’s Time To Talk Day theme
As we round up Season 1 and embark on Season 2 of The Invisible Cabaret Podcast, we thought it was time to push the boat out and try something new… Thank you to everyone who joined us for our first ever LIVE podcast recording, which took place on our Instagram! What better way to celebrate Time To Talk Day than by having a good old chat about mental health? This year’s theme was ‘The Power of Small’, which Ferrero Rochelle and Rosie Verbose enjoyed exploring alongside interjections from our lovely Insta-audience.
⚠️ CW: anxiety, depression, bereavement by su*cide at 14.58 – 15.55 (general chat about grief continues to around 17 mins)
THINGS MENTIONED IN THE PODCAST:
- Time To Talk Day on the Time To Change website
- Some of our favourite episodes:
Here’s a full directory of resources for mental health issues on the Time to Change website.
Be on a future episode of our creativity & mental health podcast
Tell us what you’re grateful for! We always end our shows with what has inspired gratitude in us this week, and we’d love to include your thankful thoughts too. Tweet, message us on Facebook or DM us on Instagram with what you’re grateful for, whenever the mood takes you. You can also email us: email@example.com. Or – better still – send us a voice message!
Are you an artist (of any description) with a mental health story to tell? We are always on the lookout for future guests. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about how to be a future guest on the podcast.
Edited and mixed by Matt Ennis, www.mennismixing.co.uk.
Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod, available under license: creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
If you’re affected by any of the issues raised in this episode, please do not be afraid to seek support. Help is available. The NHS website has a great directory to get you started.
‘If You Don’t Have Mental Health Issues, You’re Not Paying Attention’ | Persona, Queerness and Raaage with the Iconic RUBYYY JONES – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & Creativity
- ‘If You Don’t Have Mental Health Issues, You’re Not Paying Attention’ | Persona, Queerness and Raaage with the Iconic RUBYYY JONES
- 'The Power of Small' | Our First Ever LIVE Podcast Recording!
- 'Scars, Not Wounds' | Sanity, Sensitivity and Sobriety with Theatre Maker, GUY WOOLF
- 'Always Auditioning' | Opera, OCD and Overspending with Soprano, BRIA LOVEGROVE
- 'There Is No Pass Or Fail in Therapy' | The Power of Communication with Therapist, BRIAN THOMAS (AKA Papa Ferrero)