You can also listen on Soundcloud (there might be a couple of other musical goodies on there too…) or get the video version on YouTube, stick us in a corner somewhere and pretend we’re all hanging out (because that’s pretty much life right now, isn’t it?)
'Scars, Not Wounds' | Sanity, Sensitivity and Sobriety with Theatre Maker, GUY WOOLF – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & Creativity
- 'Scars, Not Wounds' | Sanity, Sensitivity and Sobriety with Theatre Maker, GUY WOOLF
- 'Always Auditioning' | Opera, OCD and Overspending with Soprano, BRIA LOVEGROVE
- 'There Is No Pass Or Fail in Therapy' | The Power of Communication with Therapist, BRIAN THOMAS (AKA Papa Ferrero)
- 'You Can Just Jolly Well Catch Up' | PTSD and Productivity with Illustrator ELYSSA RIDER
- 'We're Revolutionaries Out Here' | I am Artist, Hear Me Art with CURLY CHAOS
We’re aiming the podcast to focus on mental health and the creative arts. We’re hoping to interview our troupe members and theatre creatives the world over, so if you have any suggestions or you’d like to make any nice introductions with potential guests, come at us!
Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be going back to our plans for Day 359 in Quarantine…
Big love, Ferrero Rochelle & Rosie Verbose xxx
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret!
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: