The first episode of the Invisible Cabaret Podcast is now live!
You can also listen on Soundcloud (there might be a couple of other musical goodies on there too…) or get the video version on YouTube, stick us in a corner somewhere and pretend we’re all hanging out (because that’s pretty much life right now, isn’t it?)
‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
- ‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX
- ‘I'm A Walking Paradox’ | Brain Science & Sparkly Bras with SAMMY SPARKLES
- ‘Bonus Points If You Go To Therapy’ | Fantasy and Reality with Anti-Shamer, REED AMBER
- ‘It’s Healthy to Sweat (and Kinda Sexy!)’ | Fitness & Femininity with LENA MAE LENMAN
- 'Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost' | Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN
We’re aiming the podcast to focus on mental health and the creative arts. We’re hoping to interview our troupe members and theatre creatives the world over, so if you have any suggestions or you’d like to make any nice introductions with potential guests, come at us!
Let us know what you think on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be going back to our plans for Day 359 in Quarantine…
Big love, Ferrero Rochelle & Rosie Verbose xxx
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret!
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts:
One thought on “Episode 1 of Invisible Cabaret Podcast…”
Really interesting and exciting stuff your planning in these dark days . I work as a peer mentor for a mental health charity and we have done a Zoom drop in which worked fairly well . Good luck and stay safe looking forward to more pod casts