Invisible But Still Audible, Baby!
With Lockdown having made producing shows such a challenge, we’ve turned our attentions towards a new but related venture; we’ve started a podcast! The Invisible Cabaret Podcast is all about mental health and creativity, and how they intertwine. Hosted by Invisible Cabaret co-creators, Ferrero Rochelle and Rosie Verbose, we explore how the performing arts can intersect with mental health issues, how we can explore questions of mental health in a meaningful way through art, and how our mental health can benefit from stretching our creativity. Plus a lot of giggles along the way!
We post on the second and fourth Friday of every month, meaning you can expect a new episode every other Friday.
Subscribe so you don’t miss an episode – we’re on all the usual podcast platforms, including Spotify, YouTube, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Breaker and more.
‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
- ‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX
- ‘I'm A Walking Paradox’ | Brain Science & Sparkly Bras with SAMMY SPARKLES
- ‘Bonus Points If You Go To Therapy’ | Fantasy and Reality with Anti-Shamer, REED AMBER
- ‘It’s Healthy to Sweat (and Kinda Sexy!)’ | Fitness & Femininity with LENA MAE LENMAN
- 'Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost' | Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN
“If Dolly Parton were a podcast, this would be it”
EavaP (via iTunes)
Guy (via iTunes)
most recent episodes on the blog
Want to guest?
We are open to chatting to creatives of all types and persuasions, so if you would like to share your mental health journey and artistic work on our podcast, please email us!
Find us on your favourite podcast provider
Just follow the link below and find your chosen podcast service from the icons. We’re on iTunes, Spotify, Anchor, SoundCloud, Breaker, Google Podcasts, Overcast and Radio Public.