There’s loads of ways you can listen, including: Anchor FM (via which you can find us on lots of other platforms), Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and YouTube.
Theatre-makers and mental health geeks Ferrero Rochelle and Rosie Verbose are joined by singer-songwriter and composer, Robert Hallow, of the alt-folk-rock band, Robert Hallow and the Holy Men. This charming chap talks about catharsis, music as safe space, and the importance of creating in a community. We also learn about Dungeons and Dragons. NO NERDS ALLOWED.
Be in the next episode of #InvisiblePodcast! Tweet or DM us with what you’re grateful for this week, or – better still – send us a voice message! You can also email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things mentioned in the podcast:
- Buy Robert Hallow’s EP Empty Plates on Bandcamp! You can also listen on Spotify, Apple Music and Amazon.
- The Regicide Chronicles on Bandcamp
- David Holmes, sound engineer at Soup Studios
- Fan art for Empty Plates and more from the fandom
- Dungeons and Dragons
- CALM (for men aged 16-35)
- Mind website resources on addiction/ dependency
Are you an artist (of any description) with a mental health story to tell? Email email@example.com for more details about how to be a future guest on the podcast.
With thanks to: Matt Ennis, www.mennismixing.co.uk
Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod, available under license: creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
If you’re affected by any of the issues raised in this episode, please do not be afraid to seek support. Help is available. The NHS website has a great directory to get you started.
‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
- ‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX
- ‘I'm A Walking Paradox’ | Brain Science & Sparkly Bras with SAMMY SPARKLES
- ‘Bonus Points If You Go To Therapy’ | Fantasy and Reality with Anti-Shamer, REED AMBER
- ‘It’s Healthy to Sweat (and Kinda Sexy!)’ | Fitness & Femininity with LENA MAE LENMAN
- 'Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost' | Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret!
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: