Our mental health and creativity podcast hits its 10th episode! And who better to celebrate with than another Invisible Cabaret stalwart, the sexy chanteuse, lipstick lesbian and baddest of asses, Dee Dee La Femme.
Are you an artist (of any description) with a mental health story to tell? Email email@example.com for more details about how to be a future guest on the podcast.
Things mentioned in the podcast:
- Don’t drink Lemsip if you’re taking antidepressants!
- Dani’s Quarantine Birthday video
- Kubler-Ross Stages of Grief, not to be confused with the Myers-Briggs personality test 😂
- High-functioning depression
- Loss of libido: NHS guide
- Self-date ideas: some tips to get you started
- Health benefits of cuddling & some new cuddle positions to try 😏
- Relate official website
- Louis Theroux: one of Rosie’s fave documentaries
- Miss Mustardseed’s latest blog on our website
Be in the next episode of #InvisiblePodcast! Tweet or DM us with what you’re grateful for this week, or – better still – send us a voice message!
With thanks to: Matt Ennis, www.mennismixing.co.uk
Music: Shades of Spring by Kevin MacLeod, available under license: creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
- ‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX
- ‘I'm A Walking Paradox’ | Brain Science & Sparkly Bras with SAMMY SPARKLES
- ‘Bonus Points If You Go To Therapy’ | Fantasy and Reality with Anti-Shamer, REED AMBER
- ‘It’s Healthy to Sweat (and Kinda Sexy!)’ | Fitness & Femininity with LENA MAE LENMAN
- 'Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost' | Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret!
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: