The Art of the Perfect Tickle-Slap | Glamour and Grit with Dee Dee La Femme – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
Our mental health and creativity podcast hits its 10th episode! And who better to celebrate with than another Invisible Cabaret stalwart, the sexy chanteuse, lipstick lesbian and baddest of asses, burlesque performer Dee Dee La Femme.
Are you an artist (of any description) with a mental health story to tell? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about how to be a future guest on the podcast.
Burlesque just gave me so much confidence. And you know what, it really improved just my own self-worth as well, because that is something I struggle with, with depression, just feeling generally bad about yourself… It did wonders for my confidence and just feeling like I have value and purpose.dee dee la femme on burlesque
Things mentioned in the podcast:
- Don’t drink Lemsip if you’re taking antidepressants!
- Dani’s Quarantine Birthday video
- Kubler-Ross Stages of Grief, not to be confused with the Myers-Briggs personality test 😂
- High-functioning depression
- Loss of libido: NHS guide
- Self-date ideas: some tips to get you started
- Health benefits of cuddling & some new cuddle positions to try 😏
- Relate official website
- Louis Theroux: one of Rosie’s fave documentaries
- Miss Mustardseed’s latest blog on our website
Be on a future episode of our creativity & mental health podcast
- Tell us what you’re grateful for! We always end our shows with what has inspired gratitude in us this week, and we’d love to include your thankful thoughts too. You can send us a message any time you want to #GetGrateful, and we’ll put them in the Grateful Jar ready for the nearest episode recording. You can Tweet, message us on Facebook or DM us on Instagram with text, photo or audio, whenever the mood takes you. You can also email us: email@example.com. Or – better still – send us a voice message!
- We are always on the lookout for guests. If you are an artist (of any description) with a mental health story to tell, email firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and your work, and we will send you more details about how to be a on a future episode of the podcast.
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. Please do rate and review if you get a chance, it really helps other people find our work!