You can also listen on Soundcloud (there might be a couple of other musical goodies on there too…) or get the video version on YouTube, stick us in a corner somewhere and pretend we’re all hanging out (because that’s pretty much life right now, isn’t it?)
Boys Don’t Cry | Locking Down and Opening Up with Richard 'The Burly Photographer’ McKenzie – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & Creativity
- Boys Don’t Cry | Locking Down and Opening Up with Richard 'The Burly Photographer’ McKenzie
- The Art of the Perfect Tickle-Slap | Glamour and Grit with Dee Dee La Femme
- 'Everybody Loves Parfait' | Grease and Grace with Burlesque Queen and Drag King, Petit Pois
- 'I Was Reborn' | Feminism & Feeling Your Oats with Ida Sanguine
- Redefining “Much” | Capitalism & Cyberpunk with Blue Monday
We’re aiming the podcast to focus on mental health and the creative arts. We’re hoping to interview our troupe members and theatre creatives the world over, so if you have any suggestions or you’d like to make any nice introductions with potential guests, come at us!
Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be going back to our plans for Day 359 in Quarantine…
Big love, Ferrero Rochelle & Rosie Verbose xxx
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret!
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you enjoy podcasts: