You can also listen on Soundcloud (there might be a couple of other musical goodies on there too…) or get the video version on YouTube, stick us in a corner somewhere and pretend we’re all hanging out (because that’s pretty much life right now, isn’t it?).
We’re aiming the podcast to focus on mental health and the creative arts. We’re hoping to interview our troupe members and theatre creatives the world over, so if you have any suggestions or you’d like to make any nice introductions with potential guests, come at us!
A note from the future…
Below you’ll find the most recent episodes. Firstly, we begin with an episode just the two of us (Rosie Verbose and Ferrero Rochelle) introducing our themes and ambitions. Then we enjoy chats with each member of Invisible Cabaret in turn, passionate creative performers with their own perspectives on mental health. After that, we begin chatting to artists of different disciplines, such as musician Robert Hallow and illustrator Elyssa Rider. That takes us right up to Time To Talk Day in February 2021, where we round off Series 1 and get ready for the joys of Series 2!
‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX – The Invisible Cabaret Podcast: Mental Health & The Arts
- ‘F*ck the Rules, F*ck the Boxes’: Burlesque, Burnout & Body Positivity with TRIXIE KIXX
- ‘I'm A Walking Paradox’ | Brain Science & Sparkly Bras with SAMMY SPARKLES
- ‘Bonus Points If You Go To Therapy’ | Fantasy and Reality with Anti-Shamer, REED AMBER
- ‘It’s Healthy to Sweat (and Kinda Sexy!)’ | Fitness & Femininity with LENA MAE LENMAN
- 'Reclaiming Things I Never Knew I Lost' | Corsets & Confidence with SINOPA RIN
Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be going back to our plans for Day 359 in Quarantine…
Big love, Ferrero Rochelle & Rosie Verbose xxx
Never miss an episode from Invisible Cabaret
We release our #InvisiblePodcast about mental health and creativity every other Friday.
Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts. Please do rate and review if you get a chance, it really helps other people find our work!